Wisdom Teeth Extraction Murfreesboro TN
About Dr. Jaime A. Romero
We sincerely appreciate you for choosing Dr. Jaime A. Romero for your oral surgery needs and we look forward to getting to know you! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Dr. Romero is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2007 and completed his residency at Metro Health Medical Center at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. He was a Major in the TN Army National Guard and was previously deployed to Iraq, serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom. With an avid interest in aviation, he has flown helicopters in the Army and completed training in the US Army Airborne and Air Assault School. He has volunteered service to Hope Smiles, Interfaith Dental Clinic and other nonprofit organizations. Dr. Romero is very passionate about patient care. He will make you feel at ease and provide you with a caring and soothing environment to ensure your comfort.
- If you are under 18 years of age, parental (or guardian) consent is necessary prior to any surgical procedure
- General Anesthesia (Sedation)
- No food or drink for 8 hours before surgery. Water is permitted only up to 2 hours before the surgery
- You will need to have someone to drive you home. No car services are permitted (Taxi, Uber, Lift, etc.) unless you are accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18
- Please wear loose fitting clothing. Sleeves should be easily drawn up above the elbows for easy IV access
- Please attempt to empty your bladder and bowel before the surgery
- If you use contact lenses, please leave them out or bring their case and remove prior to surgery
- If prior to the procedure you develop a cold, fever, and otherwise become ill, please contact us as soon as possible. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Local Anesthesia
- You have no restrictions and you can drive yourself home